Here is the Save On Foods Canada coupon policy:
Our coupon acceptance practices are designed to help extend more savings to our customers while ensuring we continue to offer an exceptional customer service experience to everyone in our stores. We don’t limit the number of coupons redeemed per transaction necessarily, but rather, we focus on our responsibility to follow the directions clearly stated on those coupons.
To receive your coupon discount, please:
- Present your coupon at the time of purchase
- Ensure all conditions stated on the coupon are met (product to purchase, limits etc.)
- Ensure all product specifications are met (size, flavor, etc)
- Ensure your coupon is redeemed prior to the expiration date
- If printed from the internet, your coupon is legible
- Ensure your coupon is not a photocopy
- Ensure your coupon is not issued by one of our competitors
Store issued coupons:
- Store coupons are distributed through flyers, email, in-store kiosks, social media and direct mail.
- Our store system reinforces the conditions of every coupon we receive to ensure that specifications are met (including banner, date, product specifications, limits, combinations, etc).
- Can be combined with manufacturer coupons
- Only one store issued coupon can be redeemed per item (no stacking)
Manufacturer issued coupons:
- Can be combined with a store issued coupon
- Must have a Canadian address; US coupons aren’t accepted
- The total value of the coupons cannot exceed the value of the product
- Multiple manufacturers’ coupons can be redeemed per item (stacking), only if each coupon comes from a different media source (e.g. manufacturer, newspaper, website, etc) and has a different code (or UPC)
- Stacking isn’t allowed on ‘buy one, get one’ free (BOGO) products
- Stacking isn’t allowed if the fine print says: Use of more than one manufacturer coupon per product is strictly prohibited or if wording states “cannot be combined with other offers”
- Splitting coupons across multiple products is not allowed
- All taxes are payable on the full value of the item, unless the coupon specifications state it’s for a ‘free’ taxable product
- Deposits and fees are payable on applicable products regardless of the coupons’ discount
- Manufacturer’s mail-in-rebates will be honored by the manufacturer not the store (and are not considered coupons)
Guidelines for high volume coupon redeemers:
- Please call ahead to ensure we have adequate team members available on our front end at the time you plan to shop so that we can accommodate your needs while providing great service to our other customers.
- At checkout, please ensure that coupons are placed with each item to speed up the coupon validation and checkout process.
- If you hope to purchase large quantities of individual items, please provide 2 – 3 days notice to your local store manager so we can properly manage inventory requirements
- Please note that we reserve the right to limit quantities purchased based on inventory available for all customers.
- Please note that we will not accept large quantities of multiple coupons during any special promotional days. For more information, please see your manager.
- We reserve the right to amend the above mentioned practices at any time, in consideration of the best experience for our customers.
If you found this helpful, please share it with your friends and family by clicking one of the social share buttons below (or at the top-right of this post)!