Here is the official Shoppers Drug Mart Canada coupon policy:
Shoppers Drug Mart is pleased to accept coupons with the following conditions:
- Must have a clearly printed bar code
- Must be legible
- Printed black and white coupons from the internet and email are accepted.
Coupons should indicate “internet coupon” on the face of the coupon
Photocopies or facsimiles are not accepted.
Must be printed. Digital and mobile coupons are not accepted
Must have a Legal statement/Dealer statement which includes:
- Expiry date within 12 months of issuance
- Valid P.O. Box for remittance (for Manufacturer’s Coupons)
Must have a consistent offer for specific item(s). The same value or offer should appear in all areas of the coupon. Accepted offers are:
- For dollar/cents off
- For free items (excludes internet coupons)
- Buy one, get one free (BOGO) coupons
Must not show signs of tampering
Guidelines and Restrictions
- Non-Canadian coupons are not accepted
- Competitors’ coupons are not accepted
- Coupons are not redeemable for cash or credit
- Unless otherwise stated, only one coupon may be presented per item (except when one additional coupon is for Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points)
- There is no limit to the number of coupons that can be used in a transaction; provided that no more than one coupon is used per item
- The coupon presented must match the item purchased (including size, flavour, and brand)
- If the value of the coupon exceeds the value of the product, the coupon is to be processed as equal to the scanned retail of the product. The difference will not be issued as change.
- Coupons may only be accepted for products sold in store
- For promotional events (e.g. for Shoppers Optimum Promotions where a customer would need to spend $50 to receive a reward), the following instances apply:
- Must meet the legal requirements as stated on the coupo
- If a vendor coupon is used, its value will count towards the promotion total meaning the value of the coupons will be included in the event purchase threshold
- If a store coupon was used, its value will be deducted and does not count toward the promotion total, meaning the value of the coupons will not be included in the event purchase threshold
If you found this helpful, please share it with your friends and family by clicking one of the social share buttons below (or at the top-right of this post)!