Mini Cinnamon Rolls.
Mini Cinnamon Rolls
- Servings: 30 Mini Cinnamon Rolls
Adapted from Once a Month Mom
- 1 Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoon Butter, Melted
- 1 Cup Icing Sugar
- 1-2 Tablespoons Milk
- Preheat oven to 425F. Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Mix melted butter and vanilla in a small bowl. Set aside. Mix brown sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Unroll the crescents, separate into 4 groups of 2 triangles. Make 2 “piles” (2 triangles on top of 2 triangles – do this twice).
- Using a rolling pin, flatten each of your two “piles” until they are about 1/4″ thick.
- Brush with melted butter mixture and sprinkle cinnamon mixture on top.
- Roll into log, cut into pieces and place onto your baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until browned.
- While the cinnamon rolls are baking, whisk together milk and icing sugar. Drizzle over warm (not hot) cinnamon rolls.