Recipe for Quinoa Coconut Cookies.
There are not many recipes that I come across and think “I have to make this, and I have to make it right now“, but this is one of them! I found it on Simply Sugar & Gluten Free and I have to say, I am obsessed with these cookies!
Quinoa Coconut Cookies
- Servings: 12-16 Cookies
- 6 Tablespoons Egg Whites
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1 1/2 Cups Unsweetened Coconut, Shredded
- 1 Cup Cooked Quinoa
- Pinch of salt
- Combine the egg whites and honey in a heatproof bowl and place the bowl over a pot with boiling water inside. Whisk the eggs and honey together until creamy and warm.
- Remove from heat and mix in coconut, quinoa and salt. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Scoop mixture and form into small “patties”. Place on baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.