Moist Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- Servings: 24
- 2 Cups Flour (All-Purpose or Whole Wheat)
- 2 Cups Pumpkin Puree
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line cupcake pans with liners and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Divide batter evenly among liners. Bake for about 22-23 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely and, if desired, top with homemade buttercream frosting.