Spinach Salad with Apple & Chicken.
Now that the weather is warmer, we have been enjoying more and more salads.
This one is a favourite of mine.
Apple & Chicken Spinach Salad
- Servings: 2
- 4 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1 Apple, Diced (I use Royal Gala)
- 2 Celery Stalks, Chopped
- 4 Tablespoons Buttermilk Dressing
- 1 Chicken Breast, Cooked and Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Almonds, Chopped
- 1/8 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tablespoon Chives, Minced
- Salt and Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add all ingredients, except chives, to a small bowl.
- Whisk well, until combined. Add chives and mix gently.