Recipe for Pasta.
A few weeks ago I had leftover arugula and leftover pasta in my fridge that was not getting used.
I didn’t want either ingredient to go bad, so I put the two in a bowl, added a few other ingredients and hoped for the best.
Thankfully, it tasted great. Even my husband thought so, and he’s not a big fan of arugula. We have had this salad a few times now and it’s yummy every time!
Penne Arugula Salad Recipe
- Servings: 4
- 3 Cups Arugula
- 3/4 Cup Canned Chickpeas, Drained and Rinsed
- 1 Cup Penne Pasta, Cooked
- 1/2 Small Tomato, Chopped and Seeded
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- Fresh Parmesan Cheese, Shaved
- Salt and Pepper
- Add all ingredients, except shaved parmesan cheese, to a large bowl. Toss until combined.
- Serve, topped with shaved parmesan.