Recipe for Boneless Chicken Wings.
This is one of my favourite recipes. My husband is the one that actually makes these “wings”, because I have to admit, he’s better at it than I am. I am kind of terrified of deep-frying.
You can use any type of sauce for these, but we love spicy chicken wings so we usually use a spicy sauce.
Boneless Chicken Wings
- Servings: 2-3
- Oil For Deep Frying
- Dash of Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Dash of Garlic Powder
- 3/4-1 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/4 Cup Hot Sauce
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut into Small Strips/Chunks
- Combine butter, hot sauce, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a small pot over low heat. Stir together until butter is melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat oil in large pot until it reaches about 375F.
- Whisk together egg and milk.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, then flour. Repeat.
- Fry each chicken piece in hot oil for about 5 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- Pour sauce created in step #1 over cooked chicken, mixing to coat.