Recipe for Chicken & Avocado Spinach Salad.
Looking for a healthy summer salad? Look no further! This chicken & avocado spinach salad is super healthy, easy to prepare and uses ingredients that you likely already have on hand.
It’s very tasty and is perfect for a hot summer day when you don’t feel like doing much cooking.
Chicken & Avocado Spinach Salad
- 8-9 Cups Chopped Baby Spinach
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 1/2-2 Cups Cooked, Chopped Chicken
- 1 Medium-Large Avocado, Chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/4 Cup Pine Nuts, Toasted
- 1/3 Cup Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 Tablespoons White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Add all salad ingredients to a large bowl. Toss lightly until combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk together salad ingredients and drizzle over salad.
- Serve & enjoy!