Recipe for Chocolate Peppermint Bark.
I’ve been trying out all sorts of new baked goods this year. Here is one of my favourites. It’s super simple to make!
To be honest, I have never really been a fan of peppermint, but my husband loves it, so I made this for him… and it turns out that I love it too, now!
This would make a lovely gift for someone special (we plan on giving it away to many family members this Christmas), but it’s just as delicious to eat yourself, of course!
Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- Makes 15-20 servings.
- 3 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- About 10 Peppermint Candy Canes, Smashed (or 20-25 Candies)
- Line a 9×9 inch pan with waxed paper and lightly coat with non-stick spray (you could also use butter).
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave, 1 cup at a time, until completely melted.
- Once all 3 cups are melted, pour into your 9×9 inch pan. Top with half of your peppermint candies and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Repeat with white chocolate, pouring directly over layer of semi-sweet chocolate.
- Refrigerate until completely hardened.
- Remove from pan and break into pieces.