Bacon & Ranch Chicken
- Servings: 4
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup teriyaki basting sauce
- 1 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts, and saute 4 to 5 minutes each side, until lightly browned.
3. Place browned chicken breasts in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Brush with teriyaki sauce, then spoon on salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese, green onions and bacon bits.
4. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Garnish with parsley and serve.