Broccoli & Arugula Pizza.
Broccoli & Arugula Pizza
- Servings: 4
- 1 Pound of Prepared Pizza Dough
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Prepared Pesto
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 5 Cups Arugula, Chopped
- 2 Cups Chopped Broccoli
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Position oven rack in the lowest position; preheat oven to 450F. Spray a pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to about the size of the baking sheet and transfer over. Bake about 8 to 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While the dough is baking, cook broccoli in a large pan over medium heat, until the broccoli is crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in arugula and cook, until wilted, 2-3 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread pesto over the crust, top with the broccoli & arugula and sprinkle with cheese. Bake until crispy and the cheese is melted, 9 to 10 minutes.
GD Star Rating