Easy Cheddar & Onion Soup Chicken
- Sservings: 4
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbs. vegetable or canola oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place flour in a shallow dish and heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Dredge chicken in flour, then brown in skillet. Once browned, place chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
3. Combine soup mix and boiling water in a small bowl, then top chicken with cheese and water/soup mix.
4. Bake for 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is bubbly and browned.