Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Servings: 12+
- 1 Fresh Loaf of French or Italian Bread
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1/4 Cup Butter, Melted
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F. Cut bread loaf into serving sizes (about 24 pieces, if you’re making them the size as seen in the photo above).
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl. Make sure everything is mixed very well, almost to the point where the mixture becomes paste-like. Add more melted butter, if necessary.
- Spread mixture onto bread and place on a baking sheet.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese has melted and edges of the bread have browned.