Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Squares
- Makes 12 squares.
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 6-8 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 6 Cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1/2 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
1. Melt butter and marshmallows in large pot over low-medium heat, whisking constantly. Add peanut butter and vanilla, and whisk until combined. Add Rice Krispies cereal and mix until it looks good enough to eat.
2. Pour Rice Krispies cereal mixture into a lightly greased 8×8 baking dish and place in the fridge to harden (about 20 minutes). Once that is done, remove from 8×8 pan (flip it over onto a cutting board), and cut into about 12 pieces.
3. Fill a small pot with water (half full should do it) and place a small bowl on top. Pour the chocolate chips in the bowl and turn the burner on to high heat.
4. Once chocolate is melted, remove from stove. You can either dip your Rice Krispies treats into the chocolate, or pour the chocolate over them.