Chocolate Lava Cakes
- Servings: 4
- 6 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 oz. Bittersweet Chocolate, Chopped
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 6 Tablespoons Flour
- Sprinkle of Icing Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 450F. Grease and set aside some ramekins (small baking dishes).
2. In a medium bowl, microwave chocolate and butter until melted. Mix until smooth.
3. Whish in sugar, flour, salt, eggs, egg yolks and vanilla.
4. Pour into bowls and bake for 15 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
5. Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve hot.