Crispy Yogurt Chicken
- Servings: 4
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 Chicken legs (or any kind of of chicken you’d like)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cups of plain, unflavoured yogurt
- 2 cups of bread crumbs
1. Add yogurt, garlic, parsley and lemon to a shallow dish. Mix together and then put breadcrumbs in another shallow dish.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt. Dip in yogurt mixture and then the breadcrumbs.
3. Butter a baking dish and add chicken. Put a slice of butter on top of each piece and cover pan with foil.
4. Bake in a 350° oven for 1 hour (depending on the type of chicken you used). For the last 15 minutes of baking, remove foil.