Easy Parmesan Chicken & Vegetables
- Sservings: 4
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan Light Grated Cheese
1. Mix dressing and garlic in large skillet. Cook on medium heat 1 min. Add chicken; season with 3/4 tsp. of the basil and the pepper. Cook 4 min. on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
2. Add vegetables to skillet; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 tsp. basil. Cook 3 min. or until vegetables are heated through.
3. Sprinkle with Parmesan.