Easy Potato Skins
- Servings: 8
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1 tbsp margarine or butter
- 2 cups grated cheddar, mozzarella or marble cheese
- 6 slices bacon, diced and cooked until crispy
- 6 green onions, sliced
- sour cream (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Rub skins of potatoes lightly with a little margarine/butter. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 40-60 minutes or until tender. Cool and cut lengthwise into quarters. Scoop out potato leaving a thin shell. Reserve potato for another meal.
3. Place skins on a baking sheet. Brush with melted margarine/butter. Bake at 475° F (240° C) for 10 minutes or until crisp.
4. Sprinkle with cheese, bacon and green onion. Return to oven until cheese melts, about 5 minutes. Serve with sour cream.