Baked Turkey Croquettes
- Servings: 6
- 14 oz Cooked Turkey or Chicken Breast, Finely Chopped
- 3 Large Potatoes, Peeled, Cooked and Mashed
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 3 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 1 Egg, Whisked
- 2 Teaspoons Parsley
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Saute garlic in oil on low heat, until softened. Add parsley, salt and pepper, turkey, and broth. Mix well.
- Add turkey mixture to mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Using about 1/4 cup of the mixture, form into croquettes. Dip each croquette in egg wash, bread crumbs and then place on a baking sheet. Brush melted butter on the top of each croquette.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Want to see other easy recipes? Click here for more!
GD Star Rating