Broccoli & Cheddar Soup.
Broccoli & Cheddar Soup
- Servings: 3
- 6 Cups Broccoli
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 6 Cups Chicken Broth
- 2 1/2 Cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Bacon, Crumbled (Optional)
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk
- Chop broccoli finely and cook until tender. Set aside.
- In a large pot, combine broth and milk. Slowly whisk in the flour and then cook over medium-high heat until it starts to boil.
- Add chopped broccoli and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook 4-5 minutes and then add cheese. Once cheese has melted, you’re done!
- Serve, topped with bacon if you wish.
GD Star Rating