Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- Makes 16 balls.
- 1 Package Peanut Butter Cookies – With Creamy Center (About 20 Cookies)
- 1/2 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips (Any Kind You Like)
1. Put cookies in your food processor and grind until they are a fine crumble.
2. Mix cookies and peanut butter and form into small balls.
3. In a small saucepan, fill with water (about half) and place a small bowl on top. Pour the chocolate chips in the bowl and turn the burner on to HIGH.
4. Once chocolate is melted, dip your peanut butter balls and place them on a cookie sheet. Put in the fridge for a few hours so the chocolate can harden. Enjoy!