Recipe for Crispy Chicken.
Crispy Baked Chicken
- Servings: 4
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 Cup Buttermilk
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Place a cooling rack on a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a shallow dish, add salt and pepper to the flour. Dredge each chicken piece through the flour so it’s fully coated and set aside.
- Pour the Rice Krispies cereal into another shallow dish.
- In a large bowl, mix the mustard, buttermilk, cayenne pepper and paprika. Dregde each chicken piece in the buttermilk mixture and then dredge in the Rice Krispies cereal.
- Arrange the chicken pieces on the baking sheet and cook for about 15 minutes and then lower the heat to 375F and cook for another 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through and crispy.
GD Star Rating