Fudgy Brownie Hearts.
Fudgy Brownie Hearts
- Makes about 10 brownies
- 1 1/2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 13×9 inch baking dish with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray.
- Melt butter and chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds, or until melted. Stir well until combined and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, vanilla and sugar until thick, then add in the chocolate mixture, flour and salt. Fold in until well blended. Add this mixture into your baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Lift brownies from pan onto a cutting board and cut with a heart shaped cookie cutter.
Note: Save your scraps and use them on top of ice cream!
GD Star Rating