Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- Servings: 4
- 1 Large Head Cauliflower, Chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Teaspoon Basil
- Salt & Pepper
- Fresh Parsley (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F. Put your cauliflower and garlic on a large baking sheet and then drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Roast for about 40 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Dump everything from the baking sheet into a food processor or blender and puree.
- Place the pureed mixture into a large pot, add the chicken broth and then bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes. Add the cheese, basil and some pepper and let simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Serve, sprinkled with a bit more cheese and some parsley, if desired.
GD Star Rating