Spinach & Walnut Chicken
- Servings: 4
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 1/2 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tablespoon Water
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Pulse the spinach in a food processor until it is chopped into small pieces. Transfer the a bowl and set aside.
3. Pulse the walunts until they are in very small pieces.
4. Put the spinach back into the food processor with the walnuts, and add the salt, pepper and breadcrumbs. Pulse until blended and transfer to a large plate.
5. In a small bowl, beat the egg and water.
6. One chicken breast at a time, dip in the egg wash and then spinach & walnut muxture.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes.