- Servings: 4
- 4 Large Bell Peppers
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella or Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Pepper
- 1/3 Cup uncooked White Rice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Basil
- 2 Teaspooons Soya Sauce
1. Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside.
2. Cook ground beef on medium heat until evenly browned. Remove to a bowl and add soya sauce, cooked rice, tomato sauce, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. Set aside.
3. Chop the tops off of your bell peppers and rinse out all of the seeds. Boil in water for about 5 minutes.
4. Scoop ground beef & rice mixture into your bell peppers and set them into a baking dish.
5. Sprinkle each pepper with cheese and bake at 350F for about 45 minutes.