Recipe for Baked Apples.
These baked apples are super simple to make and they are a nice light dessert for those times when you’re craving something sweet.
I really enjoy these in the fall, but they are good all year round.
Sweet Baked Apples
- Makes 2 servings.
- 2 Apples, Halved
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 4 Tablespoons Quick Oats
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Remove core and seeds from apples.
- Combine oats, flour, butter, cinnamon and brown sugar in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Spoon oats mixture on top of each apple and bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
GD Star Rating