I have mentioned before that lunch always seems to be the worst meal of the day for me. It is very difficult to find inspiration, as I’m somewhat of a picky eater. I prefer to avoid using meat for lunches, because I want to save that stuff for dinner. I think our grocery budget would have to be much higher if we were eating meat at least twice a day, and I don’t want to increase it!
This tuna pasta is a simple lunch recipe. Richard hates canned tuna, so I make this for myself every once in awhile. It actually tastes better if it has been sitting in the fridge for a few hours, but it’s also very tasty eaten right away.
Tuna Pasta Salad
- Servings: 2
- 2 cups elbow macaroni pasta
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- 1 can tuna
- sprinkle of fresh or dried parsley
1. Cook pasta, rinse until cool, set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, salt, pepper, parsley and tuna.
3. Add cooked pasta to mayonnaise mixture and stir to combine.
4. Serve and enjoy!