Three Cheese Penne Pasta
- Servings: 2
- 2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/3 cup other cheese (feta, ricotta, etc. – your choice)
- 1/4 cup other cheese (feta, ricotta, etc. – your choice)
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 cup chicken broth
1. In a bowl, mix pasta, oil and water. Let stand for 30 minutes, to soften pasta.
2. Preheat oven to 425F. In another bowl use whisk to mix broth, cream, parmesan, 1 1/3 cup “other” cheese, basil, garlic powder and pepper.
4. Drain pasta and add to creamy-cheesy goodness. Pour into baking dish.
5. Add 1/4 cup “other” cheese to top of pasta, cover the dish and bake 35-40 minutes.