Recipe for Garlic Cheddar Biscuits.
I’m always looking for an easy biscuit recipe to pair with chilis, soups and stews, and this one seems to be the one I end up making the most. It’s just SO easy – and seriously – how can you go wrong with cheese & garlic?
Delicious! I must warn you though, it’s hard to eat just one, so make plenty!
Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
- Makes 12 biscuits.
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cups Bisquick
- 1/4 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted
- 2/3 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Heat oven to 450F.
- Mix together milk, cheese, onion powder, parsley, pepper and Bisquick until a dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet and bake for about 7 minutes.
- While biscuits are baking, melt butter and mix it with garlic powder. Brush this mixture over the biscuits when you remove them from the oven.