Recipe for Grilled Peaches.
Grilled Peaches Recipe
- Servings: 4
- 4 Large Peaches, Halved & Pitted (Firm)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Heat oiled grill on medium heat.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Put 1/4 tablespoon butter on each peach half. Divide brown sugar and cinnamon mixture among all 8 peach halves.
- Cook for about 10 minutes on each side, or until peaches are tender and you see nice, dark grill marks.
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream.
GD Star Rating