Healthy Strawberry Muffins.
These muffins have been a favourite of mine for years now. I try to make them weekly when strawberries are in season – they are so good!
They’re healthy (around 100 calories each, depending on the size), delicious and super easy to make.
Healthy Strawberry Muffins Recipe
- Makes 12 muffins.
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 1/2 Cups Oats
- 3/4 Cups Sugar (or Splenda, to make them healthier)
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt, Plain
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Cups Strawberries, Diced
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray muffin tins with cooking spray or line with foil liners (not paper).
- Add all ingredients, except strawberries, to your food processor and blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl and gently fold in 1 1/2 cup of the strawberries.
- Divide mixture evenly into your muffin tins. Top each muffin with additional diced strawberries.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.