Recipe for Thin Crust Pizza.
This is my absolute favourite pizza. I like it better than any take out or frozen pizza I’ve ever eaten. I try to make it at least twice a month because I love it so much. Luckily, Richard and Elliott love it too.
We often top it with our own homemade pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, green olives and shredded chicken. Yummy!
Homemade Thin Crust Pizza
- Servings: 2-4
- 3/4 Cup Water (110 Degrees)
- 1 3/4 Cup Flour
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons Active Dry Yeast
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Pizza Sauce of Your Choice, as needed
- Shredded Cheese of Your Choice, as needed
- Toppings of Your Choice, as needed
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in water and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 500F.
- Add flour and salt. Mix Well.
- Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead for 3-4 minutes.
- Press dough into a large circle and place it on a lightly greased pizza pan.
- Add sauce, cheese and toppings.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.