Recipe for Hot Dog Salad.
A fun summer salad that kids (and adults) love!
Hot Dog Salad Recipe
- Servings: 4
- 8 Hot Dogs, Sliced Into Bite-Size Pieces
- 1 Head of Lettuce, Roughly Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- 1/2 Small Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 3 Pickles, Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- Salt and Pepper
- Combine mustard, vinegar, sugar, and 2 tablespoons of oil in a large bowl. Add salt & pepper, onions, lettuce, and pickles and toss. Set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and add the sliced hot dogs. Heat through – about 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve salad with hot dogs on top and enjoy!