Perfect Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Makes 4-6 servings.
- 4-5 Medium Yukon Gold Potatoes, Peeled & Chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder (Optional)
- Boil potatoes in a large pot until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes. Drain and set aside in a large bowl.
- Warm cream, milk and butter in a microwave and then add to boiled potatoes. Mash with a potato masher. (Alternatively, you can put your potatoes through a potato ricer first, then add cream, milk and butter, and mix it all together.) Do not overmix.
- Serve warm.
GD Star Rating