Recipe for Roasted Cauliflower.
Oven Roasted Cauliflower
- Servings: 4-5
- 1 Head of Cauliflower, Chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine cauliflower, oil, salt and pepper on a baking tray. Mix well so that all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender and browned.
- If desired, sprinkle cauliflower with parmesan cheese and cook for a few minutes more, or until cheese has melted.