Quick & Easy Greek Chicken
- Servings: 3
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/3 Cup Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- 4 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Teaspoons Basil
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- Salt & Pepper, to Taste
- In a large zip-top bag, add chicken, lemon juice, basil and garlic. Refrigerate up to 24 hours (1 hour at a minimum).
- Heat oil in a large grill pan over medium heat. Pour in chicken and marinade, and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 8 minutes on each side. Alternatively, you can cook this on the barbecue.
- Serve with crumbled feta cheese on top.
GD Star Rating