Quinoa Chicken Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Servings: 3-4
- 1 Cup Quinoa, Cooked
- 1 Chicken Breast, Cooked and Shredded
- 1-1/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1-1/2 Cups Milk
- Dash of Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Cup Hot Sauce
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Whisk together flour and milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, whisking constantly. Remove from heat and whisk in cheddar cheese and hot sauce. Once cheddar cheese has melted, add in salt & pepper, garlic powder, cooked quinoa, cooked chicken and feta cheese. Mix until combined.
3. Pour mixture into baking dish, sprayed with cooking spray.
4. Bake for about 5 minutes, or until bubbly.