Recipe for Reindeer Mix.
We make up a batch of this yummy mix every Christmas and even though I say it makes a great Christmas gift.. there is rarely anything left over once Richard and I get our hands on it!
Reindeer Mix Recipe
- Makes as much or as little as you want!
- Broken Pretzel Pieces
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips (Any Kind You Like)
- 1/8 Cup Powdered Sugar
- Put all of the broken pieces on a large cookie sheet.
- In a small saucepan, fill with water (half full) and place a small bowl on top. Pour the chocolate chips in the bowl and turn the burner on to HIGH.
- Once the chocolate is melted, pour it over the broken pretzel pieces. Sprinkle some powdered sugar on top and there you go! Throw in the fridge for a little while so the chocolate can harden and then break apart and eat. Mmmm good!
GD Star Rating