Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki Recipe.
Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki
- Servings: 4
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 3 Tablespoons White Vinegar
- 1/3 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Teaspoons Water
- 3 Teaspoons Cornstarch
- Bunch of Green Onions (Optional)
- Add all ingredients, except green onions, water and cornstarch, to your slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Once cooked, remove chicken to a large bowl or plate and shred completely.
- Dump sauce left in the slow cooker into a small pot and bring to a boil. While sauce is reaching a boil, mix together cornstarch and water. Add this mixture to the sauce once it has started to boil.
- Mix well, and continue mixing until sauce has thickened, about 4-5 minutes.
- Drizzle sauce over chicken and serve over rice or quinoa.
- Top with green onions, if desired.
GD Star RatingSlow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki,