Spicy Parmesan Chicken in the Slow Cooker.
This is one of my favourite recipes of all time.
It’s very easy to make, healthy, and tastes delicious. Enjoy it for dinner, lunch or a late night snack!
Slow Cooker Spicy Parmesan Chicken Lettuce Cups Recipe
- Serves: 4
- 4 Large Chicken Breasts
- 2 Celery Stalks
- 1/2 Small Onion, Chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Hot Sauce
- 1 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 8 Large Lettuce Leaves
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- Combine onions, garlic, chicken, celery and chicken broth in your slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred, then return to slow cooker.
- Add hot sauce and parmesan cheese, and cook on high for 30 minutes more.
- Add about 1/4 cup chicken mixture to each lettuce leaf, top with carrots and cheddar cheese, wrap and enjoy.
GD Star Rating