Recipe for Snickerdoodle Cookies.
What’s Christmas without snickerdoodle cookies? These are almost always on the table at any Christmas party, and for good reason – they’re delicious!
Easy Snickerdoodle Cookies
Servings: 18 Cookies
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar (I used coconut sugar)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Egg (I made a flax egg – 1 tablespoon ground flax, 3 tablespoons water)
- 1/4 Cup Butter (I used Earth Balance spread)
- Sugar + Cinnamon for rolling
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, sugars and vanilla until well-blended.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Add the flour, baking soda and cinnamon and mix well, until everything is perfectly combined.
- Roll the dough into a ball and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375F and begin rolling the dough into small balls (enough for about 18 cookies).
- Roll balls in cinnamon sugar (about 2 teaspoons cinnamon to 2 tablespoons sugar), flatten slightly, and put on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a Silplat baking mat.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack and cool for about 15 minutes.
GD Star Rating