This is one of those chicken recipes that we make often, because it is just so simple to make and we almost always have the ingredients on hand.
We love matching this chicken with rice and broccoli, yum!
Spicy Lime Chicken Recipe
- Servings: 4
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Thyme
- 1/4 Teaspoon Parsley
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- Half A Lime, Thinly Sliced (Optional)
1. Mix cayenne, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, salt, pepper, onion powder, thyme and parsley in a small bowl.
2. Sprinkle spice mixture on both sides of chicken breasts.
3. Heat butter and olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
4. Cook chicken until golden brown, about 5 minutes on each side.
5. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon garlic powder and then add lime juice. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
6. Serve with lime slices and enjoy!