Spinach & Strawberry Salad Recipe.
Spinach & Strawberry Salad with Honey-Balsamic Dressing
- Servings: 2
- 2 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Strawberries, Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Almonds, Whole, Chopped or Slivered
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Poppy Seeds
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Divide spinach between two bowls and top spinach with strawberries and almonds. Set aside.
- Add honey, balsamic vinegar, poppy seeds, salt and pepper into a small bowl and mix well.
- Drizzle dressing over your salads and enjoy!