Recipe for Crepe Cake.
Crepe Cake With Strawberries And Blueberries
- 1 Cup Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 4 Cups Strawberries
- 1 1/2 Cups Blueberries
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 Cup Slivered Almonds
- Whipped Cream (Store-bought or homemade)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and butter and mix everything until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat. Scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Flip and cook the other side. Remove to plate. Allow crepes to cool completely (you need about 8-10).
- Mix strawberries, blueberries and honey in a medium skillet on medium heat, for about 8 minutes, or until berries are soft (but not mushy). Mix in slivered almonds.
- Place one crepe on a serving platter, add some whipped cream and spread out evenly. Add another crepe and some more whipped cream. Continue until you have used all 8-10 crepes. Put a layer of whipped cream on top of the cake, and pour berries, sauce and slivered almonds over the cake.
GD Star Rating