Recipe for Strawberry, Grape & Chickpea Salad.
I love random salads, and this one was definitely random! I had to use up some grapes, hard-boiled eggs, strawberries and chickpeas, and what better way to use them all up than by putting them all together in a big ‘ol salad!
Strawberry, Grape & Chickpea Salad
- 2 Cups Mixed Greens
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Grapes
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Strawberries
- 1/4 Cup Chickpeas
- 1/4 Cup Feta Cheese
- 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs (Whites Only)
- 1/8 Cup Slivered Almonds
- 1/2 Teaspoon Orange Zest
- 1/8 Cup Orange Juice
- 1 Tablespoon White Vine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Poppy Seeds
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together orange zest, orange juice, white whine vinegar, honey, poppy seeds and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Split the mixed greens between 2 plates. Then, top each pile of greens with grapes, strawberries, chickpeas, feta cheese, almonds and hard-boiled egg whites.
- Drizzle the dressing over each plate of salad. Enjoy!