Recipe for Homemade Popsicles.
I finally received my freezer pop maker in the mail this week, so I decided to try my hand at some homemade popsicles.
They were a huge hit with Elliott, and my sister had one when she was over and said it was amazing.
Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
- Servings: 10
- 3 Heaping Cups Of Fresh or Frozen Strawberries
- 3 Cups Lemonade
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Add all of your ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- If desired, strain out the seeds.
- Pour into your popsicle molds and freeze for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add your popsicle sticks and freeze for another 4 hours – overnight.
GD Star Rating