Recipe for Bacon Wrapped Chicken.
Chicken and bacon – how could you go wrong?
This chicken is packed with sweet and spicy flavour, and then wrapped in bacon. It’s an easy week night dinner, since it really doesn’t take much time to prepare.
Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken
- Serves: 4-6
- 4 Chicken Breasts, Cut in Half and Pounded Thin
- 8 Slices Bacon
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- Add oil to your baking dish, coating the bottom, and set aside. Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine onion and garlic powder, basil, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Add brown sugar to a medium-sized bowl.
- Season chicken breast with spice mixture, wrap with a piece of bacon and roll in brown sugar. Place chicken in your baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
GD Star RatingSweet & Spicy Bacon-Wrapped Chicken ,