Recipe for Tomato & Chickpea Salad.
This simple Tomato & Chickpea Salad makes a great lunch or side dish. It’s one of my favourite summer recipes! I love how light it is and how simple it is to prepare.
Tomato & Chickpea Salad
- Servings: 2
- 1 Can Chickpeas, Drained & Rinsed Well
- 1 Pint Grape Tomatoes, Halved
- 1/2-1 Cup Fresh Basil, Chopped (Depending on preference)
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Maple Syrup or Agave
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.